At Blueprint Technologies Australia
we are committed to the protection of personal information and compliance
how we will deal with personal information.
We are Careful about How
We Collect Information and What We Collect
- We attempt to deal with individuals personally
when gathering personal information.
- Where we are unable to gather personal information
directly from an individual, we take reasonable steps to obtain
the consent of the individual whose information we are gathering.
- We never attempt to gather personal information
by deception or gather more information than is needed to conduct
- We do not collect personal information unless
we really need it to conduct our business.
- We regularly review our collection process.
- You may choose to remain anonymous when dealing
with us until such time as you enter any business transaction.
- We will at all times gain your consent before
gathering sensitive information.
We Use and Disclose Your
- Any personal information supplied to us will
only be used for internal purposes and will never be transmitted
to a third party except in the following circumstances.
- As required by law or law enforcement agencies.
- When we are acting on your behalf with third
parties. An example of this may be us liaising with an ISP to
connect a broadband account.
- When we provide your details to a third party
organisation for the purposes of credit checking as provided
for under law.
- You specifically request us to provide your
personal information to a third party.
- Where possible we will seek your approval before
disclosing your information to a third party.
- We may use your information for the purpose
of direct marketing. Where possible we will seek your approval
to do so. If we are unable to gain your consent, we always provide
you the ability to opt out of any direct marketing programs we
- We will not make use of or distribute commonwealth
identifiers which identify individuals personally. Please note
that business numbers such as ABN, ACN and registered business
numbers are not considered identifiers.
- In cases where your information is transmitted
outside of Australia we will take all reasonable steps to ensure
your information is protected.
We Attempt to Ensure Your
Information is Accurate
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that
your information is accurate and relevant.
- We provide a process to allow you to access and
update your information if it is incorrect.
- From time to time we make checks on the quality
of your information.
We Care for Your Information
- We provide secure, password protected storage
of information on our systems and take all reasonable steps to
ensure this protection is maintained.
- We attempt to correctly verify the identity of
people who seek to access your personal information.
- We keep your personal information away from internal
staff members who do not require access to it as part of their
- We make reasonable attempts to destroy information
in a secure way.
We are Open About Our Privacy
website at all times.
places where we make use of or request personal information.
at any time by contacting us.
and the implications of Australian privacy laws.
We Give You Access to Your
- You may request access to your information at
- We will provide access to the information we
hold about you unless and exception exists.
- If we are unable to fulfil your request we will
provide a full explanation of why.
- We may charge a fee to retrieve your information
however any charges levied will be used to cover the costs of
location, preparing and providing the information you request.